Deluxe Cleaning Systems offers a variety of filter options to fight dust problems. High-quality filters with a permeability grade of 0.5-0.1% provide efficiency level of 99.5-99.9% with negligible or very low-concentration of residual emissions. We also provide extremely durable secondary HEPA filters ('absolute filters'), where the system can offers up to 99,999% efficiency.
Dust Collectors are available with the following types of filter:
- THE COMPARTMENT FILTER (fabric filter)
Is especially suitable for low dust loads and relatively large dust particles combined with off-line cleaning. These filters are used in the paper, cardboard, wood, metal and food industries.
- THE ENVELOPE FILTER (fabric filter)
Is used in particular for hooked or greasy, fine-grained substances. Thanks to the space in between the envelopes, this filter can be cleaned very efficiently and allows higher fabric loads. Suitable for low dust loads and relatively large dust particles combined with off-line cleaning. These filters are used in the paper, cardboard, wood, metal and food industries.
- THE CARTRIDGE FILTER
Is eminently suitable for non-stop use and for the filtration of very fine-grained, sticky and hazardous substances. Depending on the application, the cartridges can be cleaned automatically with a pulse jet or with a scavenging air (spindle) system (compressed air). Suitable for non-stop use in the plastics, chemical, metal, pharmaceutical, food and stimulants industries.
- THE LAMINATE FILTERS
Are designed to comply with the latest ATEX regulations. Laminate filters have been used successfully for a long time in dedusting installations in the plastics, chemical, metal, pharmaceutical and food industries.
- EFFICIENT FILTER CLEANING
- Mechanically, using the original Kiekens system: powerful and secure
- Automatically, using an electric beating unit driven by pressure difference
- Driven by compressed air with an electronic control unit
- DUST REMOVAL
- Large volume dust tray, capacity up to 212 litres
- Funnel with manually operated or self-unloading valve
- Rotating sluice for non-stop dust removal.
- OUR NEW GENERATION OF FILTERS
The Kiekens Dustmaster 20000 is the next stage in industrial dust extraction technology. The compact filter consists of a series of highly diverse filter surfaces.
Thanks to the modular construction, filter surfaces from 9 to 500 m² can be created, suitable for air flow volumes ranging from 500 to 50,000 m³/h.
- Ultra-high efficiency filtration
- The components are accessible from the clean side and can be handled by one person
- The Delta filter has a top inlet to create a downward air flow, enhancing the cleansing effect of the filter components
- Emission <1 mg/m³/h, ook bij een deeltjesgrootte < 1 µ
- Fitted with FCCU (Filter Condition Control Unit)
- SPECIAL TREATMENT OPTIONS
- Moisture and oil repellent
- Heat resistant
- Permeability grade from 0.1 to 1% • Filter with special surface treatment / coating